The RIVS Company produces pneumatic-mechanical tank flotation cells with a chamber capacity from 5 cubic meters up to 300 cubic meters, which are intended for processing of non-ferrous and rare metal ores by the foam flotation method.
- increase the speed of foam removal due to reducing the area of the foam mirror;
- automated control of the chamber capacity;
- the aeration unit and the configuration of the bottom part of the chamber create effective hydrodynamic conditions;
- protection against abrasive wear by lining;
- automated system for keeping the pulp level and air flow rate supplied to the chamber within the specified limits;
- automated control over the removal of the foam product;
- bottom valves are pneumatically operated for rapid and reliable control of the pulp level.
The technical characteristics of tank flotation cells can be found by downloading the presentation below.