Automated process control system (APCS) is a complex product that combines the technological process, technical means of collecting, processing and converting information, software, algorithmic, mathematical support and operational personnel.
APCS allows as follows:
- monitor the parameters of technological processes and condition of equipment;
- perform visual monitoring and remote control of technological equipment;
- archive parameters of the technological and actions of the operating personnel;
- centrally manage the technological process, tracking changes in tasks by operational personnel on local automated systems;
- perform automatic control of technological processes taking into account the grade of the processed ore;
- keep records of energy consumption, materials consumed and the efficiency of technological equipment use;
- quickly evaluate the current performance of shifts;
- generate periodic reports on technical and economic indicators of the plant.
- open interface for developing and integrating new process optimization tasks into the system;
- unified standard interfaces for integration with automation tools from the other manufacturers in order to exchange data and commands with them;
- flexible, convenient, reliable and intuitive system for configuring and setting the integrated functions.