RIVS produces several types of rubber sieves:
- “ESALH” type sieves are designed for separation by size of crushing products of dry and wet bulk materials with a size of 0 - 150 mm on GIT and GST type screens.
- Rubber sieves, with square and round cells, made of wear-resistant rubber grades, are designed for vibration screens installed in operations for separating fractions of 15-40 mm from ore up to 200 mm in size.
The use of rubber sieves (instead of metal bars) allows you to:
- increase the screening efficiency by 2-4 times (due to eliminating sticking);
- reduce the output of substandard classes in the undersize material (due to the profiled cell) by 3-5%;
- reduce the load on the bearing units;
- reduce the noise level.
You can get acquainted with the standard sizes of rubber sieves by downloading the file below.
To order spare parts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org