The RIVS Company has an electrotechnical laboratory that performs work on adjusting and testing of the electrical equipment with registration of test results reports.
Adjusting and testing of the electrical equipment up to 1000 V, protection devices, automation and telemechanics include:
- measurement of insulation resistance of the electrical equipment (in the electrical installations up to 1 kV);
- measuring resistance of grounding devices;
- checking the operation of ground fault interrupters (GFI);
- checking the operation of automatic circuit breakers.
Tests and measurements of existing and newly introduced electrical installations, electrical equipment and cable lines include:
- measurement of insulation resistance of secondary circuits, wiring and cable lines (in the electrical installations up to 1 kV);
- checking the presence of circuit between the grounded installations and the elements of the grounded installation;
- checking the “phase-zero” circuit in electrical installations up to 1000 V with TN systems.