The thickening process control system is designed to maintain the operating modes of the thickener process equipment and automatically regulate (stabilize) the sand unloading process.
THE SYSTEM PROVIDES:
- control of the thickening process based on a set of control points: bed weight, bed level, protection mechanisms for rotation and vertical movement of the revolving girder;
- control of flocculant solution supply for power control and bed level control;
- control of the moment of rotation of the revolving mechanism;
- unconditional stabilization of the thickening process with hourly power supply fluctuations in the range of up to 20%;
- technological protection of equipment related to instability or abnormal supply of power to the thickener, interruptions in the supply of flocculant, technical problems in the sand discharge unit;
- hardware protection for equipment related to the detection of critical events by sensors and meters, light and sound notification of emergencies;
- control of clarified water by turbidity parameter (optional);
- control and management of the sand unloading operation by measuring the bed mass and sand density, maintaining the target density in the unloading cycle;
- optimization of the thickener operation by organizing the power balance and unloading of the thickener;
- accounting for operating hours of equipment.
For more questions, please contact your manager or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org